    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    --
    Steveo

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1aW5zOTk=?=, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Just fixed my own problem by going to a site called "winelp.com/wxnet.html"..
    My problem was associated with a registry setting named RescrictAnonymous in
    the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE area, value was 1 changed to 0...Fixed my
    problem..Hope this may help others.
    --
    Steveo

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1aW5zOTk=?=, Mar 29, 2006

  3. I'm having a similar problem. I couldn't find the website you referred to.
    Where is the registry setting/HKEY LOCAL MACHINE area?

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2l0eW5j?=, Mar 29, 2006
  4. I found the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE area, but can't find the RestrictAnonymous
    setting. Where is it?

    Many thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2l0eW5j?=, Mar 30, 2006
  5. Try:

    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+P, MVP

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Mar 30, 2006
  6. Sorry about not giving more info..Registry setting is named
    RescrictAnonomous. Go to registry editor and change the following registry
    value:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    \SYSTEM
    \Current ControlSet
    \Control
    \Lsa
    Value name: RescrictAnonymous
    Value type: DWORD
    Change value to 0.
    Reboot and make sure change remained, This should cure the problem.
    Appears I typed in the wrong site address.
    It's "http://winhlp.com/wxnet.htm"
    My appologies..Hope this helps.
    --
    Steveo

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1aW5zOTk=?=, Mar 30, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1aW5zOTk=?=

    Socrates Guest

    See http://www.amw1.com/faq/error-messages/faqs.htm

    Socrates, Mar 31, 2006
  8. I, too, have the same problem and have found no RESTRICTANONYMOUS key.Help??

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFtYQ==?=, Apr 1, 2006
  9. That registry key is for Windows 2003, and the question is about XP Home....

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFtYQ==?=, Apr 1, 2006