cannot access my email account

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by shirey worsley, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. shirey worsley, Oct 18, 2005

  2. shirey worsley

    clot Guest

    shirey worsley wrote:

    Details do help!
    clot, Oct 18, 2005

  3. shirey worsley

    Dave Lear Guest

    "shirey worsley" <> wrote in message
    news:hyd5f.119$

    Well, with the comprehensive amount of trouble-shooting you've documented in
    your post I've consulted the magic 8-ball and it says...

    Check your ISP's status page... http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/
    Dave Lear, Oct 18, 2005
  4. shirey worsley

    Chas Guest

    "shirey worsley" <> wrote in message

    ntl broadband internet customers using ntlworld E Mail and Webmail will be
    unable to send e mail currently due to a technical fault

    Our engineers are aware and working to restore service as soon as possible.

    Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Chas, Oct 18, 2005
  5. shirey worsley

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:11:41 GMT, "shirey worsley"

    No question, no answer.
    Evan Platt, Oct 19, 2005
  6. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:11:41 GMT, "shirey worsley"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > No question, no answer.

    No question of an answer?

    **SS**