    all instructions etc. Although the second computer says everything is
    enabled, Internet cannot be found.
    Anybody has any suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?TG96?=, Apr 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG96?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Hard even to Guess!
    What type of Computer and OS you use?
    What did you buy?
    How did you connected it?
    What does work?
    In general, sharing Broadband connetion should look like this.
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    In General, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
    these steps.
    Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
    Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
    is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Step Two. Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify
    If the above two Steps indicates that every thing looks good but
    functionally it does not work.
    Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
    or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
    If need to Reinstall; Log to this page it have a lot of links to
    instructions for Windows Network
    Installation -http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 22, 2006