    insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
    does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    will lose me and I will go to Nikon.
    Omar gnihsif, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Omar gnihsif

    Charlie Self Guest

    Omar griihsif trolls:

    >I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all the
    >issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to add
    >insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
    >does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    >will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    Don't forget the TV set you bought last year that's now available, with more
    features, for $1000 less.

    Charlie Self
    "To create man was a quaint and original idea, but to add the sheep was
    tautology." Mark Twain's Notebook

    Charlie Self, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Omar gnihsif

    Omar gnihsif Guest

    "Charlie Self" <> wrote in message
    > Omar griihsif trolls:
    >

    > >I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

    the
    > >issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

    add
    > >insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

    that
    > >does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or

    they
    > >will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    > Don't forget the TV set you bought last year that's now available, with

    more
    > features, for $1000 less.

    I did not buy the 10D last year I bought it last month. Cannon knew that the
    D70 was coming out this month and instead of giving new customers a price
    brek they raked us over the coals and continued selling that toy drebel
    thing for 999.
    Omar gnihsif, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Omar gnihsif

    JIM Guest

    "Omar gnihsif" <> wrote in message
    .....<cut>....a D70 that fixes all the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..)....<cut>....

    Exactly what are the "poor focus, etc.," issues? Have not noticed any
    problems with focusing on my son's DRebel............

    Jim
    JIM, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Omar gnihsif

    dslr Guest

    Omar gnihsif wrote:

    > "Charlie Self" <> wrote in message
    > > Omar griihsif trolls:
    > >

    > > >I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

    > the issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to
    > add insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens
    > that
    > > >does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or

    > they will lose me and I will go to Nikon.
    > >
    > > Don't forget the TV set you bought last year that's now available, with

    > more features, for $1000 less.
    >
    > I did not buy the 10D last year I bought it last month. Cannon knew that the
    > D70 was coming out this month and instead of giving new customers a price
    > brek they raked us over the coals and continued selling that toy drebel
    > thing for 999.

    So, by the time the D70 is actually available you'll have been able to
    use your 10D for what, six months?
    Which would you rather, a camera you can use now or one you can dream
    about for months?

    --
    regards,
    dslr
    dslr, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Omar gnihsif

    Tomgo1 Guest

    And who twisted your arm?
    You made your own choice.

    Everything technological comes out newer, better and cheaper its a fact of
    life.
    Tomgo1, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Omar gnihsif

    GMan Guest

    Re: Troll

    spell the last name backwards...

    GMan, Jan 29, 2004
  8. Omar gnihsif

    JoeInArizona Guest

    > I did not buy the 10D last year I bought it last month. Cannon knew that the
    > D70 was coming out this month and instead of giving new customers a price
    > brek they raked us over the coals and continued selling that toy drebel
    > thing for 999.

    Where do you suppose you'll be able to buy it from this month?
    JoeInArizona, Jan 29, 2004
  9. Omar gnihsif

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Can you spell T R O L L? YOu are one ofd the saddest cases I've seen to
    boot. DO you really want the world to think you are so stupid as to think a
    holiday purchase is going to be discounted? Are you really so stupid as to
    believe that the camera companies tell each other what they are announcing?
    Are you really so stupid as to beileve that there are not new models
    announced every Feb? Are you really that stupid? I vote "YES" and killfie
    your moron butt.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Jan 29, 2004
  10. Omar gnihsif

    Flycaster Guest

    > I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

    the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

    add
    > insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

    that
    > does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    > will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    Nikon does it too, just not as frequently. FYI, Canon did the same thing
    with the D60/10D upgrade...so it goes. If you live on the bleeding edge,
    you get cut.

    Flycaster, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Omar gnihsif

    JIM Guest

    Re: Troll

    "GMan" <> wrote in message
    > spell the last name backwards...
    >
    > Omar gnihsif wrote:

    Good catch, identifies another screwed up screwball with baseless
    assumptions.

    Jim
    JIM, Jan 29, 2004
  12. Omar gnihsif wrote:

    > I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to add
    > insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
    > does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    > will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    Gotta go with Nikon here, just for the convenience. I'm not sure you
    could get a cannon on a plane these days.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jan 29, 2004
  13. Omar gnihsif

    Don Forsling Guest

    > I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

    the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

    add
    > insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

    that
    > does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    > will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    Yeah. Right. Just like I ask all the manufacturers who _ever_ discontinue
    completely a product I've bought to send me a refund of my entire purchase
    price! I also ask any manufacturer who improves a product or reduces the
    price of the product below what I paid for it to send me the improved
    version or send me the difference between what I paid and the current price,
    etc. Oh. Wait a minute! _I_ wouldn't do these things. YOU would do these
    things. I got confused for a minute. You're either silly or the biggest
    baby on earth. Probably both. Quite whining.
    Don Forsling, Jan 29, 2004
  14. Omar gnihsif

    George Guest

    I'm gonna wait a few years to get a new house and new car...I can
    practically feel the prices dropping now and I bet I get new features too.
    An autopiloted Honda for $10k would be nice...

    Seems like the only efficient and innovative industry on the planet is
    electronics. The only other place I'm seeing any innovation is in
    bio-technology and nothing seems to be getting cheaper there.

    George, Jan 29, 2004
  15. Omar gnihsif

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <3DcSb.21760$>,
    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote:

    ofd?

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
    Bob Salomon, Jan 29, 2004
  16. Omar gnihsif

    George Kerby Guest

    On 1/29/04 11:38 AM, in article bvbga0$q4i01$-berlin.de,
    "Omar gnihsif" <> wrote:

    > I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to add
    > insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens that
    > does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    > will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    You wouldn't have a problem if you bought a camera instead of a weapon.
    Next time I suggest you purchase a device for producing images instead of
    destructiom. Totally different animals.
    BTW: What millimeter is your cannon?

    George Kerby, Jan 29, 2004
  17. Omar gnihsif

    PhotoMan Guest

    > I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

    the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

    add
    > insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

    that
    > does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    > will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    What can you possibly know about "cannon" cameras when you can't even spell
    the name emblazoned across the front of yours. Kinda neutralizes any serious
    consideration of your driveling comments. Do your fishing elsewhere moron or
    norom or whatever.
    PhotoMan, Jan 29, 2004
  18. Omar gnihsif

    JackD Guest

    > So, by the time the D70 is actually available you'll have been able to
    > use your 10D for what, six months?
    > Which would you rather, a camera you can use now or one you can dream
    > about for months?
    >
    > --
    > regards,
    > dslr

    One you can dream about never disappoints. The trick is never actually
    buying one.

    -Jack
    JackD, Jan 29, 2004
  19. Omar gnihsif

    Alan D-W Guest

    > I bought a 10D last month for 1500 and 999 gets you a D70 that fixes all

    the
    > issues that 10D's have (poor focus etc..) adds many new features and to

    add
    > insult to injury they sell for 1300 the cmera with a real powerful lens

    that
    > does 18-70. cannon should provide a rebate to keep customers happy or they
    > will lose me and I will go to Nikon.

    I find it surprising that, although you apparently own a Canon, you seem
    unable to spell it.
    Or are you just a feeble trolling mule?
    Alan D-W, Jan 29, 2004
  20. Omar gnihsif

    dslr Guest

    JackD wrote:

    > > So, by the time the D70 is actually available you'll have been able to
    > > use your 10D for what, six months?
    > > Which would you rather, a camera you can use now or one you can dream
    > > about for months?

    > One you can dream about never disappoints. The trick is never actually
    > buying one.

    Hehe. Of course, it never delights either ;-)

    --
    regards,
    dslr
    dslr, Jan 29, 2004