    I need a driver for a Cannon bjc 150 to run on Windows ME if anyone can help
    me
    Thanks
    fred frog, Sep 1, 2003

  2. fred frog

    ilmc Guest

    fred frog typed:
    > I need a driver for a Cannon bjc 150 to run on Windows ME if anyone
    > can help me
    > Thanks

    google returned 4000+ hits
    the first was: http://www.printer-drivers.com/drivers/42/42440.htm
    which should do the trick
    As one of the regulars keeps saying, "google is your friend"
    ilmc, Sep 1, 2003

  3. fred frog

    Patrick Guest

    fred frog wrote:
    > I need a driver for a Cannon bjc 150 to run on Windows ME if anyone
    > can help me
    > Thanks

    Only drivers could find was for Windows 3.1/95/NT3.5
    http://www.canon.com/index.html
    Patrick, Sep 1, 2003
  4. fred frog

    philo Guest

    "fred frog" <> wrote in message
    > I need a driver for a Cannon bjc 150 to run on Windows ME if anyone can

    help
    > me
    > Thanks

    just go to www.driverguide.com