    Thanks
    -John-
    , Aug 24, 2004

  2. grenner Guest

    B and H says September.

    Greg
    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is this for sale in the U.S. yet?
    >
    > Thanks
    > -John-
    grenner, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Sabineellen Guest

    >Is this for sale in the U.S. yet?

    I'm not sure what the point of buying it is. It's too expensive and with not
    much zoom that a digital rebel might be a better purchase.
    Sabineellen, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Sabineellen Guest

    >Is this for sale in the U.S. yet?

    oh and did i forget to say that it's not really that small either.
    Sabineellen, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Mark B. Guest

    "Sabineellen" <> wrote in message

    > >Is this for sale in the U.S. yet?
    > >

    > I'm not sure what the point of buying it is. It's too expensive and with

    not
    > much zoom that a digital rebel might be a better purchase.

    It's still a lot more compact than a DSLR and 4x or more zoom lens. "Too
    expensive" is a relative term. To me, the Pro1 is too expensive - for my
    needs.

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 25, 2004