    exactly what I will need.

    Thanks

    Tony

    Tony C, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Tony C wrote:
    > I was recently given a Canon BJC 600 printer. Unfortunately, the power cord
    > was not included. Can anybody who has experience with this model tell me if
    > it uses a "normal" power cord or will I need to purchase an adapter. If I
    > need an adapter, could you please point me in the right direction as to
    > exactly what I will need.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tony

    I looked down in the museum in the basement and there's a BJC-610, a
    slightly newer version of your printer. It uses a standard computer AC
    cord. If your printer's power socket accepts a standard AC cord it would
    be safe to assume that is what is needed. However, I would not invest
    any money whatsoever into seeing if that printer works. My old 610 was a
    good printer 10 years ago, but is long since worn out, dried up and
    overdue for a good toss at the landfill.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 31, 2004