CANNON ANNOUNCES 50D - 15 MEGAPIXLS

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by danny, Sep 22, 2008.

  1. danny

    danny Guest

    danny, Sep 22, 2008

  2. danny

    No Spam Guest

    Old news, almost history now as the announcement was about a month ago. I
    think canon announced the 50D was discontinued, and the 60D is due by xmas
    ;)

    No Spam, Sep 22, 2008

  3. danny

    just bob Guest

    No, he said "CANNON", not CANON. Must be something new.

    just bob, Sep 22, 2008
  4. danny

    /dev/null/ Guest

    "just bob" <> wrote in message
    > No, he said "CANNON", not CANON. Must be something new.

    a 15 megapixel Field Gun or is it a Howitzer ... There is a difference!
    /dev/null/, Sep 23, 2008