    card?

    Just wondering as I need a camera for pool/beach pics etc which I dont
    have to worry about getting wet.

    pauly, Sep 27, 2006

  2. pauly

    Rudy Benner Guest

    "pauly" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On those or other cameras with the underwater enclosure, do you have to
    > disassemble the enclosure to change batteries or remove the memory
    > card?
    >
    > Just wondering as I need a camera for pool/beach pics etc which I dont
    > have to worry about getting wet.

    Yes you do, and when you reassemble it, you must do it 100% correctly or it
    WILL flood, even in shallow water. No exaggeration.

    Why not look for the disposable underwater cameras. Great for shallow water,
    not so good when you get deeper due to the water pressure.

    Something to consider, as you get deeper, the character of the light changes
    dramatically. You also lose contrast.

    Stick to shallow water and you will be fine.

    Rudy Benner, Sep 27, 2006