Cannibal! The Musical?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Has this movie been released yet on DVD? I saw on one site it was in the
    coming soon but has since been taken down.

    Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath

    Doug MacLean Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Has this movie been released yet on DVD? I saw on one site it was in the
    > coming soon but has since been taken down.

    Cannibal!: The Musical (Special Edition) from Troma (UPC 790357998630) was
    released on 2/29/00. It is still listed as active and several online
    retailers have copies in stock.

    I hope this helps.
    --

    Doug MacLean
    Home Theater Info

    Doug MacLean, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath

    Mike Guest

    I saw it at Best Buy today actually. At least I think I did, I didn't pick
    it up and look at it but pretty sure I saw it on the shelf.

    Mike

    Mike, Jul 7, 2003