    The next day I received a fine from the local police department amounting to
    US$1000.

    Should I pay this fine. I had one telephone call there (by agreeement).

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    samuel Guest

    "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in
    news::

    > My mother had one of her breasts removed because of cancer a
    > couple of months ago.
    >
    > Together with my father, I visited her in bed at the local
    > hospital a little while after the operation had been
    > completeed.
    >
    > The next day I received a fine from the local police
    > department amounting to US$1000.
    >
    > Should I pay this fine. I had one telephone call there (by
    > agreeement).

    huh ?

    samuel, Aug 27, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    eoiajvoeijn Guest

    On 27 Aug 2007 01:51:28 GMT, samuel <> wrote:

    >"Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in
    >
    >> My mother had one of her breasts removed because of cancer a
    >> couple of months ago.
    >>
    >> Together with my father, I visited her in bed at the local
    >> hospital a little while after the operation had been
    >> completeed.
    >>
    >> The next day I received a fine from the local police
    >> department amounting to US$1000.
    >>
    >> Should I pay this fine. I had one telephone call there (by
    >> agreeement).

    >huh ?

    In the US the police can't fine you for a damn thing but I have no
    idea where you are.

    eoiajvoeijn, Aug 27, 2007
  4. eoiajvoeijn wrote:
    > On 27 Aug 2007 01:51:28 GMT, samuel <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> My mother had one of her breasts removed because of cancer a
    >>> couple of months ago.
    >>>
    >>> Together with my father, I visited her in bed at the local
    >>> hospital a little while after the operation had been
    >>> completeed.
    >>>
    >>> The next day I received a fine from the local police
    >>> department amounting to US$1000.
    >>>
    >>> Should I pay this fine. I had one telephone call there (by
    >>> agreeement).

    >>huh ?

    > In the US the police can't fine you for a damn thing but I have no
    > idea where you are.

    Headers indicate probably Norway.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 27, 2007
  5. Knut Arvid Keilen

    penguin676 Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >My mother had one of her breasts removed because of cancer a couple of
    >months ago.
    >
    >Together with my father, I visited her in bed at the local hospital a little
    >while after the operation had been completeed.
    >
    >The next day I received a fine from the local police department amounting to
    >US$1000.
    >
    >Should I pay this fine. I had one telephone call there (by agreeement).

    Greetings;

    You should in NO WAY pay that fine. Simply explain to the police chief
    that your mother's breast has sentimental value to you, and just because
    you keep it in a glass jar on your mantle doesn't mean you should be
    fined.

    Explain that you walk your mother's breast daily (after rubbing it down
    with SPF45 sun block) and that you keep its water clean and feed it
    regularly. If that doesn't satisfy them I don't know what will.

    Good luck.

    penguin676, Aug 27, 2007
  6. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Phat Sam Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:37:23 -0700, penguin676
    <> wrote:

    >Explain that you walk your mother's breast daily (after rubbing it down
    >with SPF45 sun block) and that you keep its water clean and feed it
    >regularly. If that doesn't satisfy them I don't know what will.

    What are you trying to do, get him in trouble with the police? Good
    Grief, have him take a solid steel pipe about 2 feet long. If
    possible, weld a few spikes on one end say about a foot or so down the
    pipe... Then tell the police you'd love to pay the fine, but you have
    no car and can't get down to the station. Ask if an officer can pick
    up the money from your house. When the officer arrives, smack him in
    the Schrotum with the pipe. If it's a female officer then blast her
    across the breast with the pipe as hard as you can, then turn her
    around and shove the pipe as far up her rectum as you can. Usually
    once you greet the officer in this manner they'll say "Ah, I see,
    we'll just forget about this silly little fine" Then go back to the
    station...

    Phat Sam, Aug 27, 2007
  7. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Plato Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > My mother had one of her breasts removed because of cancer a couple of
    > months ago.
    >
    > Together with my father, I visited her in bed at the local hospital a little
    > while after the operation had been completeed.
    >
    > The next day I received a fine from the local police department amounting to
    > US$1000.
    >
    > Should I pay this fine. I had one telephone call there (by agreeement).

    NO, dont pay the fine.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 28, 2007