Cancelling posting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Kat said:

    > How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
    > for...
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kat

    Way, way, way, too late.

    Kat, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    paul s Guest

    Kat wrote:

    > How do you cancel a posting...

    How do you un-toll a bell?

    say if you sell or buy what you have posted
    > for...

    You can cancel messages with some newsreaders, but OE aint one of them. And
    not all newsfeeds accept 'message-cancel'
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... paul s said:

    > Kat wrote:
    >
    >> How do you cancel a posting...

    > How do you un-toll a bell?
    >
    > say if you sell or buy what you have posted
    >> for...

    > You can cancel messages with some newsreaders, but OE aint one of them. And
    > not all newsfeeds accept 'message-cancel'

    Actually, you can delete with OE6, but as the OP appears to want to cancel quite
    a while after posting her bid, it would be far too late.
    Brian H¹©, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Rip Torin Guest

    I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
    that with my OE 6...

    -------------------------

    "ShadyJ" <> wrote in message
    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:07:10 -0400, "Kat" <> wrote:

    >How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
    >for...
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Kat

    In OE right click on your post and select cancel message.
    ShadyJ
    Remove yourunderware to reply.
    Rip Torin, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    ShadyJ Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:47:53 GMT, "Rip Torin" <>
    wrote:

    >I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
    >that with my OE 6...

    -snip

    My bad, I try to stay away from OE. Looks like you have to go to
    Message-Cancel message

    ShadyJ, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Rip Torin said:

    > I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
    > that with my OE 6...

    Ctrl+F3 and take a look

    Brian H¹©, Jun 30, 2003
  8. Stomp it out like a campfire.

    Hi Bear Nation, Jun 30, 2003
  9. Brian H¹©

    trout Guest

    Kat wrote:

    > How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have
    > posted for...
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kat

    Just reply to your own post with the new information.
    --
    "Anyone that sees the first one, should see the second."
    trout, Jun 30, 2003