    Thanks much,

    Perk :)>)

    Email address is wrong, please respond to list.
    Perk, Dec 31, 2004

  2. (On 12/31/2004 1:01 AM) Perk wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Thunderbird will only let me delete (or "Cancel") one message at a time.
    >
    > Is there any to overcome this limitation ? That could take forever.
    >
    > Thanks much,
    >
    > Perk :)>)
    >
    > Email address is wrong, please respond to list.

    If you need to cancel more than one of your messages at a time, perhaps
    you should think before you hit the send button <g>. Many ISPs don't
    recognize "cancel messages" anyway, I know my ISP doesn't. You can
    cancel your messages all day long, but I'll still see them.
    --
    Brian

    Email Info--
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm