    Sometimes (for some sites) I would like to cancel graphics.
    Is it possible?

    Alex

    Alex Vinokur, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Alex Vinokur

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:bnnj1n$13aide$-berlin.de,
    Alex Vinokur <> typed:
    > ==========
    > Outlook Express 6
    > ==========
    >
    > Sometimes (for some sites) I would like to cancel graphics.
    > Is it possible?
    >
    > Alex

    Yes it is. Below was copy-pasted from IE5 help files (in the event you
    meant to say IE6 instead of OE6). May need a slight modification for
    version difference.

    <c-p>
    To turn off graphics to display all Web pages faster

    On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.
    Click the Advanced tab.
    In the Multimedia area, clear one or more of the Show pictures, Play
    animations, Play videos, or Play sounds check boxes.
    Tips

    If the Show pictures or Play videos check box is cleared, you can still
    display an individual picture or animation on a Web page by
    right-clicking its icon and then clicking Show Picture.
    If the pictures on the current page are still visible after you clear
    the Show pictures check box, you can hide them by clicking the View menu
    and then clicking Refresh. </c-p> HTH
    --
    Juan

    Juan Pérez, Oct 29, 2003