    membership with consumer info.

    Thank you
    Myra Thomas

    myra.thomas, Aug 27, 2004

  2. myra.thomas wrote:
    > unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
    > what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
    > membership with consumer info.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Myra Thomas

    Okee doke.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 27, 2004

  3. myra.thomas

    Jamco Guest

    heh heh heh, how is it people are so stupid?

    Jamco, Aug 27, 2004
  4. myra.thomas

    Paul - xxx Guest

    And you're clever enough to think she'll read your reply ...

    Jamco vaguely muttered something like ...

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 27, 2004
  5. myra.thomas

    Jamco Guest

    no, i don't think she'll read my reply, don't really care, i just got a
    laugh from it.

    Jamco, Aug 27, 2004
  6. "Jamco" <> wrote in message news:<HuMXc.66126$X12.19539@edtnps84>...
    > heh heh heh, how is it people are so stupid?

    You just now figured this out?

    Timothy Timbrook, Aug 28, 2004
  7. myra.thomas

    Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:54:31 GMT, "myra.thomas"
    <> wrote:

    >unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
    >what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
    >membership with consumer info.
    >
    >Thank you
    >Myra Thomas

    Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!
    --

    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Aug 28, 2004
  8. Avenger© wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:54:31 GMT, "myra.thomas"
    ><> wrote:

    >>unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
    >>what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
    >>membership with consumer info.

    >>Thank you
    >>Myra Thomas

    > Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

    This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
    up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
    member prior to this cancellation.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
    Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 28, 2004
  9. myra.thomas

    joevan Guest

    On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Avenger© wrote:
    >> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:54:31 GMT, "myra.thomas"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
    >>>what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
    >>>membership with consumer info.

    >>>Thank you
    >>>Myra Thomas

    >> Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

    >This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
    >up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
    >member prior to this cancellation.

    She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
    cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.
    joevan

    joevan, Aug 28, 2004
  10. joevan wrote:
    > On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:

    >>Avenger© wrote:

    >>> Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

    >>This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
    >>up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
    >>member prior to this cancellation.

    > She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
    > cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.
    > joevan

    I hope she sees your generous offer! You put the "help" in "helpdesk".

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 28, 2004
  11. myra.thomas

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:47:13 GMT, joevan <> wrote:

    >On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Avenger© wrote:

    >>> Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

    >>This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
    >>up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
    >>member prior to this cancellation.

    >She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
    >cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.

    You can't get money out of a check. :( You need a cheque for that.

    >joevan

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Aug 29, 2004
  12. Barry OGrady wrote:
    > On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:47:13 GMT, joevan <>
    > wrote:

    >>On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her
    >>>account up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time
    >>>she *was* a member prior to this cancellation.

    >>She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
    >>cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.

    > You can't get money out of a check. :( You need a cheque for that.

    Don't be silly. I pay my barber with a check made out to cash (that's
    what he prefers). What do you think he gets for that check, if not
    money...beaver pelts?

    The world is a very big place, and surprise! -- it's not the same all
    over.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 29, 2004
  13. myra.thomas

    ConsumerInfo Guest

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:31:38 +1000, Barry OGrady
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:47:13 GMT, joevan <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
    >>>up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
    >>>member prior to this cancellation.

    >>She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
    >>cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.

    >You can't get money out of a check. :( You need a cheque for that.

    I Got yer Czech right here.

    ConsumerInfo, Aug 29, 2004
  14. ConsumerInfo wrote:

    > I Got yer Czech right here.

    I've got one, too, but it's cached.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 29, 2004
  15. myra.thomas

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Barry OGrady wrote:
    >> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:47:13 GMT, joevan <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
    >>> cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.

    >> You can't get money out of a check. :( You need a cheque for that.

    > Don't be silly. I pay my barber with a check made out to cash (that's
    > what he prefers). What do you think he gets for that check, if not
    > money...beaver pelts?
    >
    > The world is a very big place, and surprise! -- it's not the same all
    > over.

    Err Whhhhooooooossssshhhhh??
    --
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
    boxing. -- Emo Philips

    Scraggy, Aug 29, 2004
  16. Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Barry OGrady wrote:

    >>> You can't get money out of a check. :( You need a cheque for that.

    >> Don't be silly. I pay my barber with a check made out to cash (that's
    >> what he prefers). What do you think he gets for that check, if not
    >> money...beaver pelts?

    >> The world is a very big place, and surprise! -- it's not the same all
    >> over.

    > Err Whhhhooooooossssshhhhh??

    Since you asked: no, I don't belive I was whooshed. I believe Barry only
    knows about his own neighborhood.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 29, 2004
  17. myra.thomas

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Scraggy wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Don't be silly. I pay my barber with a check made out to cash
    >>> (that's what he prefers). What do you think he gets for that
    >>> check, if not money...beaver pelts?

    >>> The world is a very big place, and surprise! -- it's not the same
    >>> all over.

    >> Err Whhhhooooooossssshhhhh??

    > Since you asked: no, I don't belive I was whooshed. I believe Barry
    > only knows about his own neighborhood.

    Sorry, didn't realise you'd had the irony bypass operation. ;-) I think
    Barry was alluding/punning to the "two nations separated by a common
    language" syndrome( check/cheque, color/colour, armor/armour etc).

    Scraggy, Aug 30, 2004
  18. Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Scraggy wrote:

    >>> Err Whhhhooooooossssshhhhh??

    >> Since you asked: no, I don't belive I was whooshed. I believe Barry
    >> only knows about his own neighborhood.

    > Sorry, didn't realise you'd had the irony bypass operation. ;-) I
    > think Barry was alluding/punning to the "two nations separated by a
    > common language" syndrome( check/cheque, color/colour, armor/armour
    > etc).

    He might have been, and I'd have readily interpreted the comment that
    way had it been from various other people with whose stuff I am
    familiar. But based on my reading of his other posts in the past, I
    suspect you overestimate his...uh...levels of comprehension and
    awareness. IOW, my response was specifically tuned to my take on Barry.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 31, 2004