  1. neville

    neville Guest

    What are they for?
    neville, Apr 8, 2005

  2. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > What are they for?

    They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005

  3. neville

    Aquanaut Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    > What are they for?

    To keep Americans company?
    Aquanaut, Apr 8, 2005
  4. neville

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
    from.
    --
    That a flag on your backpack?
    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  5. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    > We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
    > from.

    Boy isn't that the truth. Or take the chance of getting your head
    blown off. :)

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  6. neville

    neville Guest

    "trout" <> said in news:xrC5e.931372$8l.173530@pd7tw1no:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    > We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
    > from.

    my cats breath smells like catfood.
    neville, Apr 8, 2005
  7. neville

    neville Guest

    "Aquanaut" <> said in news:S9C5e.282$C2.131@newsfe3-
    win.ntli.net:

    > "neville" <> wrote in message
    >> What are they for?
    >>

    > To keep Americans company?

    i had a dog once.
    neville, Apr 8, 2005
  8. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  9. neville

    neville Guest

    thats not me

    neville, Apr 8, 2005
  10. neville

    neville Guest

    thats not me

    neville, Apr 8, 2005
  11. trout wrote:

    > Old Gringo wrote:

    >> They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    > We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
    > from.

    A Canuckistanian friend sent me an image of a North American map, with
    this caption thereon: "We're bigger and we're on top -- if this were
    prison, you'd be our bitch." :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 8, 2005
  12. neville

    neville Guest

    Im going outside now for a walk. It is dark but Im not scared and I need to
    think about Canada.

    neville, Apr 8, 2005
  13. neville

    trout Guest

    neville wrote:

    > What are they for?

    Ridiculing.

    --
    Dances for trolls.
    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  14. neville

    WormWood Guest

    "neville" wrote:
    > What are they for?

    They sing 'Oh, Canada' and provide the chief crop of Canada.
    WormWood, Apr 8, 2005
  15. trout wrote:

    > neville wrote:

    >> What are they for?

    > Ridiculing.

    And nobody else has the recipe for that Dry Water.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 8, 2005
  16. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > neville wrote:
    >

    >>What are they for?

    > Ridiculing.

    “I know that ridicule may be a shield, but it is not a weapon”
    (Dorothy Parker).

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  17. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > trout-troll wrote:
    >

    >>neville wrote:

    >>>What are they for?

    >>Ridiculing.

    > And nobody else has the recipe for that Dry Water.

    *duh* "when something seems out-of-character" etc. etc.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 8, 2005
  18. neville

    Sano Guest

    On 8 Apr 2005 22:13:19 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >
    >> neville wrote:

    >>> What are they for?

    >> Ridiculing.

    > And nobody else has the recipe for that Dry Water.

    Fer cryin' out louddddddd.
    Sano, Apr 8, 2005
  19. neville

    TNSAF Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > neville wrote:
    >> What are they for?

    > They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    We got the property for a reduced price due to the neighbours...! ;-)
    TNSAF, Apr 9, 2005
  20. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    TNSAF wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>neville wrote:
    >>
    >>>What are they for?

    >>They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

    > We got the property for a reduced price due to the neighbours...! ;-)

    Nothing but the worlds leftovers down here. How did we do that.

    Old Gringo, Apr 9, 2005