Canadians: anybody see Vanishing Point for sale??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by henry_krinkle, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. I checked A&B Sound, Futureshit and Zellers with no luck.
    henry_krinkle, Feb 5, 2004

  2. >"henry_krinkle" <> wrote:
    >I checked A&B Sound, Futureshit and Zellers with no luck.

    www.dvdsoon.com of Montreal carries the title for CAD$10.98, indicates
    that it's in stock. Currently shipping is free, no minimum.
    Maureen Goldman, Feb 5, 2004

  3. henry_krinkle

    Paul Guest

    > I checked A&B Sound, Futureshit and Zellers with no luck.

    It's available on Amazon.ca for under $13 Canadian.

    Paul
    Paul, Feb 5, 2004
  4. henry_krinkle

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "henry_krinkle" <> wrote in message
    > I checked A&B Sound, Futureshit and Zellers with no luck.

    It is for sale and rent at my favorite mom & pop store here in Edmonton.
    Jay Stewart, Feb 5, 2004
  5. henry_krinkle

    Ian K Guest

    DVD Box Office have it listed for sale at $20.95

    Ian K, Feb 6, 2004