    Toll Free (Canada/United States): 1-888-983-SOON (7666)
    Hoping you can help.....
    Best wishes out there
    Anthony, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Anthony

    Zodiac Guest

    Why not ring them yourself . Cost about (aboot) A$2.00 to call them. Sheesh
    what a tight arse.

    Zodiac, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Zodiac?
    Sheesh.... get a life, mate
    Tell you what -- to prove you're not a tight-arse, why don't you try
    for me? Or do you just want to prove how loudly you can speak out of
    your arse?
    Anthony, Feb 27, 2005
  4. Anthony

    RichA Guest

    On 27 Feb 2005 02:48:38 -0800, (Anthony)
    wrote:

    >Zodiac?
    >Sheesh.... get a life, mate
    >Tell you what -- to prove you're not a tight-arse, why don't you try
    >for me? Or do you just want to prove how loudly you can speak out of
    >your arse?

    Any option to email your question to them?
    -Rich
    RichA, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    DVDSoon have an apparent policy of NEVER reading or answering emails.
    It's a common complaint. Though they're great to do pre-orders with.
    Anthony, Mar 1, 2005