Canadian Deal - feedback requested

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Andrew, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I found this one the MS site. Nice to see a deal for Canadians, instead of
    US only.

    It looks like a pretty good deal! What does everyone else think? $649 Cdn.

    I have heard you will not be able to upgrade to Longhorn from 2000, MS is
    going to orphan it like they did NT Certs.

    What do you get?
    . Access to Microsoft eLearning courses: 2274, 2275, 2277

    . Live Tutor to coach you through every step of your learning and
    study plan

    . Exam preparation for exam # 70-292

    . Free exam voucher

    . Personal learning guide to maximize your online training experience

    . 40% off of your "Longhorn" upgrade exam (If your MCSA, Windows
    Server 2003 credentials are completed by June 30th, 2007)

    http://www.microsoft.com/canada/learning/mcp/upgrade/ws2003/default.mspx
    Andrew, Apr 19, 2007