    http://www.robots4farms.com

    Cheers,
    Terry
    486DX, Dec 21, 2008

  2. 486DX

    Paul Furman Guest

    Re: Canada's largest collection of fish & crab pictures for the PacificNorthwest

    486DX (Terry) wrote:
    > If you are looking for fish or crab pictures, then come check out the
    > largest collection of free marine life pictures of the Pacific Northwest of
    > North America.

    Fun project, nice photos.

    > Odd name, but that's another story:
    >
    > http://www.robots4farms.com

    Regarding the name: I would like to see a small (one or two foot)
    weeding robot that could target specific invasive species in a wild
    setting like a meadow restoration project. I imagine you would calibrate
    it in the field each day for a specific species, size, soil moisture,
    etc. Who knows, leaf color might be enough to ID most things using a
    camera... see, I'm back on topic with the camera :)

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Dec 22, 2008