    to a full paid version without having to reinstall everything? In an ideal
    world, I'd like to just enter a new license key and continue on without
    having to do anything else.
    =?Utf-8?B?RWQgQ2xhcmtl?=, Jul 2, 2005

  2. This works only if the media type is not OEM. If the media type is OEM,
    then you cannot upgrade the Eval, you would have to do a repair.
    So unless you are using MSDN or Volume media, this is not an option. You
    have to boot to the cd and choose to do a repair.
    OEM media will only upgrade other OEM media.
    You have to boot from the OEM CD to be able to upgrade or rather repair.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 2, 2005