    order Now. Limited Availability

    For more information go to:
    http://smithy9367.typehome.hop.clickbank.net

    Johnny P, Jun 24, 2006

  2. Johnny P

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Johnny P" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Internet companies are looking for typists to submit data in online forms.
    > You can start earning real money within 30 minutes. Log in daily to see
    > how much you are making and receive a check every two weeks. Discount if
    > you order Now. Limited Availability

    So if I start work now, then I will get paid less?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jun 24, 2006

  3. Johnny P

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    "Johnny P" <> wrote in message
    > Internet companies are looking for typists to submit data in online forms.
    > You can start earning real money within 30 minutes. Log in daily to see
    > how much you are making and receive a check every two weeks. Discount if
    > you order Now. Limited Availability

    I don't like to sweat for 30 minutes per day when lending my bank connection
    to a Nigerian bussinesman in order to help him getting his 25,000 US$ out of
    the country makes me rich in no time. I was offered 25%... which means that
    your offer really sucks! After I got the millions, I can hire a secretary
    who can type 100 words/min.

    Sigi Rindler, Jun 24, 2006
  4. Johnny P

    Vanguard Guest

    "Dan Evans" wrote in message

    > "Johnny P" wrote ...
    >> Internet companies are looking for typists to submit data in online
    >> forms. You can start earning real money within 30 minutes. Log in
    >> daily to see how much you are making and receive a check every two
    >> weeks. Discount if you order Now. Limited Availability

    > So if I start work now, then I will get paid less?

    It's probably a click-through scam. The "Internet companies" are those
    who are getting paid per click-through, so they want an army of idiots
    to click the links and fill out the forms. "Limited Availability" means
    no more than the total number of humans (that are physically able to use
    a keyboard and mouse) may apply for a position with their "company". Of
    course, they want you to give them a credit card or checking bank
    account to authorize them to deposit your earnings into your account but
    they would never, ever make any withdrawals. Yeah, right.

    Vanguard, Jun 24, 2006
  5. Vanguard wrote:
    > "Dan Evans" wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Johnny P" wrote ...
    >>> Internet companies are looking for typists to submit data in online
    >>> forms. You can start earning real money within 30 minutes. Log in
    >>> daily to see how much you are making and receive a check every two
    >>> weeks. Discount if you order Now. Limited Availability

    >> So if I start work now, then I will get paid less?

    > It's probably a click-through scam. The "Internet companies" are those
    > who are getting paid per click-through, so they want an army of idiots
    > to click the links and fill out the forms. "Limited Availability" means
    > no more than the total number of humans (that are physically able to use
    > a keyboard and mouse) may apply for a position with their "company". Of
    > course, they want you to give them a credit card or checking bank
    > account to authorize them to deposit your earnings into your account but
    > they would never, ever make any withdrawals. Yeah, right.

    And don't forget "discount if you order now". You have to *buy into*
    the scam. *That's* where the money changes hands.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 24, 2006