    I have 10 rules in each of the above but am getting loaded down with smut
    etc.
    many thx.
    iceman, Jun 22, 2003

  2. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as iceman said

    > can you tell me why on outlook express that message rules does not
    > work? Also can you tell me why the same is happening on Incredimail
    > XE?
    > I am running a IBM personnel computer 300GL and a 107E 17" monitor.
    > I have 10 rules in each of the above but am getting loaded down with
    > smut etc.
    > many thx.

    10 ? Is that all ?
    What form do they take ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003

  3. iceman

    iceman Guest

    make penis bigger,harder,make sex last longer

    iceman, Jun 23, 2003
  4. iceman

    trout Guest

    iceman wrote:

    > make penis bigger,harder,make sex last longer

    I was a bit taken aback, until I read the post in context
    (especially since you were talking to Slumpy).
    Are you filtering on words in the subject line, or message body? Are
    you adding "stop processing more rules" after each one?

    --
    "I don't think I'd better snip this."
    trout, Jun 23, 2003
  5. iceman

    boy wonder Guest

    I tried what you have. Rules work, they're just tricky. Test them one at a
    time.
    The best way to fight spam is to get a free online account, and use that
    address to register at sites likely to send adv.
    Then change your main email address to throw them off the trail. Works best.

    --
    Tommy McClure

    remove "NOSPAM" before replying
    http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27/