    why I'm asking here.

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    John
    John, Jan 24, 2010

  2. John

    John Guest

    > http://www.trillian.im
    >
    > http://www.trillian.im/learn/tour-features.html#Video And Audio Chat

    Thank you. I have heard of Trillian, bit it's my understanding that you
    can only sign on to one protocol at a time with it. From looking at
    their website that seems to be the case. Or am I confused about that? I
    would prefer a client like Pidgin that allows you to be singed on to
    ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, and MSN simultaneously. But of course as I said, Pidgin
    doesn't support video.
    John, Jan 24, 2010

  3. John

    freemont Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:49:33 -0500, Meat Plow writ:

    > On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:20:01 -0800, John
    > <>wrote:
    >

    >>> http://www.trillian.im
    >>>
    >>> http://www.trillian.im/learn/tour-features.html#Video And Audio%

    20Chat

    >>Thank you. I have heard of Trillian, bit it's my understanding that you
    >>can only sign on to one protocol at a time with it. From looking at
    >>their website that seems to be the case. Or am I confused about that? I
    >>would prefer a client like Pidgin that allows you to be singed on to
    >>ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, and MSN simultaneously. But of course as I said, Pidgin
    >>doesn't support video.

    > Well it says
    > "One Login for All Accounts [New in Trillian Astra]
    >
    > Securely store your identities and accounts with Astra, guaranteeing you
    > access to your full profile from any device or location. Your data is
    > always stored using industry-grade AES encryption and is never readable
    > by anyone but you."
    >
    > Don't know if that means if you have contacts from yahoo, aol, jabber,
    > google chat that you can communicate with them all simultaniously.
    >
    > There is one way to find out and that's download and install and give it
    > a test drive.

    You can connect to and IM on any and all protocols simultaneously with
    Trillian. That's the whole point of using it. :)
    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
    freemont, Jan 24, 2010
  4. John

    John Guest

    freemont wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:49:33 -0500, Meat Plow writ:

    > 20Chat
    >>> Thank you. I have heard of Trillian, bit it's my understanding that you
    >>> can only sign on to one protocol at a time with it. From looking at
    >>> their website that seems to be the case. Or am I confused about that? I
    >>> would prefer a client like Pidgin that allows you to be singed on to
    >>> ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, and MSN simultaneously. But of course as I said, Pidgin
    >>> doesn't support video.

    >> Well it says
    >> "One Login for All Accounts [New in Trillian Astra]
    >>
    >> Securely store your identities and accounts with Astra, guaranteeing you
    >> access to your full profile from any device or location. Your data is
    >> always stored using industry-grade AES encryption and is never readable
    >> by anyone but you."
    >>
    >> Don't know if that means if you have contacts from yahoo, aol, jabber,
    >> google chat that you can communicate with them all simultaniously.
    >>
    >> There is one way to find out and that's download and install and give it
    >> a test drive.

    > You can connect to and IM on any and all protocols simultaneously with
    > Trillian. That's the whole point of using it. :)

    Thank guys. I'll try it.
    John, Jan 24, 2010