Can you stay for 18sec, try!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Anton11, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. Anton11

    Anton11 Guest

    Anton11, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Anton11

    Mark² Guest

    Anton11 wrote:
    > Take a break and try this
    >
    > Can you stay for 18sec, try!!
    >

    > http://www.pixelswall.com/Download/escapa.htm
    >

    > Just keep the red sqaure away from border and form hitteng other
    > rectangles
    >

    > try to pass 18 sec and u will be ok, pilots reach around 1 min

    The problem with making those sort of time ratings (18 seconds, one min,
    etc.) is that this little puzzle/game's difficulty is entirely dependant
    upon your computer's speed. I've played it on my computer...and did pretty
    well...but then I played it on my brother's slower coputer, and it was WAY
    easier.

    The "pilot" claim is just silly...

    ....That said...it's a clever and fun little game.
    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Dec 27, 2006

  3. Hi Mark,

    > upon your computer's speed. I've played it on my computer...and did
    > pretty well...but then I played it on my brother's slower coputer, and it
    > was WAY

    It also repeats the same pattern so just by trial and error and good memory
    on how the pieces move I got up to 15.9 seconds in about 5 minutes<g>
    --
    Arnor Baldvinsson
    San Antonio, Texas

    Arnor Baldvinsson, Dec 28, 2006