Can you spare 10 minutes to do a survey? You can be a valuable help to university researchers!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by daniel, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. daniel

    daniel Guest

    Dear customers of Netflix (or Amazon, or TiVo, or iTunes):

    Have you noticed that these companies use computer software to
    recommend books, music, DVD, or TV programs, specifically for you,
    based on your rating or previous purchases?

    If you and your friends have read their recommendations at least 3
    times in the past 6 months, and can spare 10 minutes doing a survey,
    please go to:

    http://survey.unl.edu/personalization

    We offer to write a $5 check for each completed survey: you can
    request us to send it to you or
    to your designated charity. When asked: "How were you recruited for
    the survey?" remember to select "through Daniel..."

    If you decide to decline the payment, just disregard the relevant
    question.

    You are most welcome to also invite your friends to do the survey if
    you like.

    For more info, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

    Daniel Shen
    Ph.D. Candidate in Marketing
    CBA 310
    College of Business Administration