    reasonable basis than if I take their package which seems to require their
    own-brand Linksys locked-down router?

    Joe
    Joe Harrison, Jul 20, 2005

  2. On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:40:27 GMT, "Joe Harrison"
    <> wrote:

    >I already have router and SPA-3000 can I sign up with Vonage on a more
    >reasonable basis than if I take their package which seems to require their
    >own-brand Linksys locked-down router?

    don't think so. I haven't seen anyone cracking their Vonage details to
    use other kit either.

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !
    Phil Thompson, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Joe Harrison

    Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I already have router and SPA-3000 can I sign up with Vonage on a more
    >reasonable basis than if I take their package which seems to require their
    >own-brand Linksys locked-down router?
    >
    >Joe

    No but you can buy the Vonage/ Linksys adaptor from Staples and I
    think Comet for 29.99 which avoids the Vonage registration fee and the
    Wait for Vonage to send you one from the states .
    Vonage is really good and well worth the money has Ivor said the other
    night in relation to something else " if you want quality you have to
    pay for it "
    , Jul 20, 2005