can you say it please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by abolanah12, Nov 25, 2009.

  1. abolanah12

    abolanah12 Guest

    Have you ever say this word!!!
    Believe me if you say it,you will be one of the happiest people…
    Indeed, the word will change your life.
    It will make you another person.
    It's an easy word. However, some can't do it……
    Some say it like any word, so they don't have its great affect.
    Some know it's true, but they don't do it. And some…….
    So that, be careful please, say it by your heart and your mouth
    The word is " Ash'hado an la elaha ella Allah, wa anna Mohammed rasool
    Allah''
    The word means that '' I testify that there is none that has the
    right to be worshipped except Allah, and I testify that Mohammed is
    His Messenger''
    You say it to embrace the Islam religion.
    You say it to be one of our Islamic brothers…
    The word is " Ash'hado an la elaha ella Allah ,wa anna Mohammed
    resool Allah''

    Can you say it aloud now?
    Please do it. Bye
    I'm here abo_ abdurahman@hotmail .com
    abolanah12, Nov 25, 2009

  2. abolanah12

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The abolanah12 Post:
    > Have you ever say

    You soon will know the wrath of the only creator, beware false profit
    for the avalanche of doom will soon be upon you.
    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Nov 25, 2009

  3. abolanah12

    sandy58 Guest

    On Nov 25, 11:25 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The  abolanah12 Post:
    >
    > > Have you ever say

    > You soon will know the wrath of the only creator, beware false profit
    > for the avalanche of doom will soon be upon you.
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    LOL :)
    sandy58, Nov 25, 2009
  4. abolanah12

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The sandy58 Post:
    > On Nov 25, 11:25 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The abolanah12 Post:
    >>
    >>> Have you ever say

    >> You soon will know the wrath of the only creator, beware false profit
    >> for the avalanche of doom will soon be upon you.
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    > LOL :)

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Nov 25, 2009
  5. abolanah12

    chuckcar Guest

    abolanah12 wrote in

    > Can you say it aloud now?
    > Please do it. Bye
    > I'm here <shithead the wacko arab>

    Too bad you can't send an IED by email.

    (s

    --
    etq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 25, 2009
  6. abolanah12

    Aardvark Guest

    In news:,
    ~BD~ <> typed:
    > *Allah Aint Akbar: Jesus is*
    >
    > You just gotta watch the video clip here!

    Sez 'oo?
    Aardvark, Nov 26, 2009
  7. abolanah12

    Me Guest

    It
    Me, Nov 26, 2009
  8. abolanah12

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    >
    >> abolanah12 wrote in
    >> m:
    >>>
    >>> Can you say it aloud now?
    >>> Please do it. Bye
    >>> I'm here <shithead the wacko arab>
    >>>

    >> Too bad you can't send an IED by email.
    >>
    >> (s
    >>

    > Please xpoast this to alt.racist-fuckstump

    You do know that the reason for such posts is to raise money for muslim
    "charities" right?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 27, 2009
  9. abolanah12

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    >
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile of

    >>> Please xpoast this to alt.racist-fuckstump
    >>>

    >> You do know that the reason for such posts is to raise money for

    > muslim
    >> "charities" right?
    >>

    > And? If it was for a xtian one like say...Salvation Army its okey
    > dokey?
    > IT was AFAICT, much the same as if a Jehovas Wintess had knocked on yer
    > door. Only much less annoying. Ive lied and told them Iem teh
    > Jewish...heh.

    The Jehova Witnesses don't have a history of bombing everything in sight.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 28, 2009
  10. chuckcar wrote:
    > "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    >
    >> chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    >>
    >>> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    >>> You do know that the reason for such posts is to raise money for

    >> muslim
    >>> "charities" right?
    >>>

    >> And? If it was for a xtian one like say...Salvation Army its okey
    >> dokey?
    >> IT was AFAICT, much the same as if a Jehovas Wintess had knocked on yer
    >> door. Only much less annoying. Ive lied and told them Iem teh
    >> Jewish...heh.
    >>

    > The Jehova Witnesses don't have a history of bombing everything in sight.

    So I'll reiterate: Crusades, Spanish Inquisistion, Salem Witch Trials...

    For every supposed crime perpetrated by an alleged muslim I can provide
    one perpetrated by an alleged christian.
    Bombing abortion clinics not terrorism? And its done in the name of "the
    Lord".
    So...as you were typing, mate?

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S39MhPrLQz4

    www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    _..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
    ,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
    : `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
    : .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
    : .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
    : .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
    :. .::' ::: : `: .:::
    `: .:: : : .::'
    : .:: . :. .::
    : ::' `: .::.
    .\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
    :.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
    ::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
    : `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
    . :' .::. .: .:: :
    : :' ::: :' .:: .
    : `:: : .::
    :' .::. .: .:::
    : .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
    : .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    `._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _
    ~~~ :: :: ~~~
    §ñühw¤£f, Nov 28, 2009
  11. abolanah12

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile of

    >>> muslim
    >>>>
    >>> And? If it was for a xtian one like say...Salvation Army its okey
    >>> dokey?
    >>> IT was AFAICT, much the same as if a Jehovas Wintess had knocked on
    >>> yer door. Only much less annoying. Ive lied and told them Iem teh
    >>> Jewish...heh.
    >>>

    >> The Jehova Witnesses don't have a history of bombing everything in
    >> sight.
    >>

    > So I'll reiterate: Crusades, Spanish Inquisistion, Salem Witch Trials...

    Where is there bombing (off the battlefields) in those?

    > For every supposed crime perpetrated by an alleged muslim I can provide
    > one perpetrated by an alleged christian.

    A crime by definition is something illegal by statute in the place where
    the act is done. The three you mention above where not crimes.

    > Bombing abortion clinics not terrorism? And its done in the name of "the
    > Lord".

    And that's happened how many times in the last century vs. The number of
    IED's in the last 20 years in Iraq and Afganistan? The numbers are no
    where near each other.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Dec 4, 2009