    http://www.christophercarlsononline.com/Nude.html
    Thanks in advance.
    Christopher

    Christopher Carlson, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Christopher Carlson

    John Navas Guest

    http://www.autofx.com/dreamsuite/effect_pages/liquidmetal.html

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Christopher Carlson

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <T6Q0c.107838$>,
    Christopher Carlson <> writes
    >Hello,
    >I have posted three pictures on my website that I am hoping someone can help
    >me with. I am hoping after seeing the pictures you can tell me how to
    >recreate the same effects. My website address is
    >http://www.christophercarlsononline.com/Nude.html
    >Thanks in advance.
    >Christopher

    I'd start by going into curves and just 'pulling them about a bit'.
    Change the straight line to an inverted U or V and you get an effect a
    bit like solarisation. OK, there a solarise button
    (Filter/Stylise/Solarise), but you can get more interesting effects with
    curves. Once you've got an interesting effect, try adjusting the colour
    channels individually. You can add posterisation afterwards, to see what
    happens.

    You can get some pretty wacky effects - don't lose your way on the road
    to creativity by getting side-tracked into crazy effects for the sake of
    it.
    --
    Alan F Cross

    Alan F Cross, Mar 2, 2004