    searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    when i want it!
    Thanks a lot for your help!

    sender29, Apr 26, 2005

  2. sender29

    Robbo Guest

    > Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    > has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    > something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    > searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    > when i want it!

    Change your home page in your browser to what you want

    Robbo, Apr 26, 2005

  3. sender29 wrote:

    > Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    > has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    > something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    > searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    > when i want it!
    > Thanks a lot for your help!

    Sounds like you have been hijacked. Download and run the following
    programs (forget about punishing a website, it ain't going to happen):

    Adaware SE:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C314213D9

    Spybot Search and Destroy:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html

    If you're using XP or Win2K, also get Microsoft Antispyware:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q14552F2A

    If you're still having trouble, download and run Hijackthis, but as for
    help before making changes with it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 26, 2005
  4. sender29

    John Holmes Guest

    Robbo asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    >> has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    >> something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    >> searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    >> when i want it!

    > Change your home page in your browser to what you want

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! The OP's browser has been hijacked, you twat.

    --
    Your mother was a disdainful alleged UFO abductee who checked every
    trashcan for cigarette butts in a large vat of porridge.

    John Holmes, Apr 26, 2005
  5. sender29

    °Mike° Guest

    In <>,
    sender29 took 6 lines to utter:

    >Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    >has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    >something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    >searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    >when i want it!
    >Thanks a lot for your help!

    Download, UPDATE and use ALL of the following :

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware SE
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/addons/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://cwshredder.net/cwshredder/cwschronicles.html
    Now maintained by InterMute
    http://cwshredder.net/bin/CWShredder.exe

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 26, 2005
  6. sender29

    John Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > Robbo asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>>Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    >>>has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    >>>something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    >>>searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    >>>when i want it!

    >>Change your home page in your browser to what you want
    >>

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! The OP's browser has been hijacked, you twat.

    There this site http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/#Top and a program there
    called Hijackt this and that should help you out of your mess.

    John, Apr 26, 2005
  7. sender29

    Paul Sheldon Guest

    sender29 wrote:
    > Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    > has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    > something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    > searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    > when i want it!
    > Thanks a lot for your help!

    Abuse report filed with .

    Paul Sheldon, Apr 27, 2005

    Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2005
  9. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Paul Sheldon wrote:

    >> sender29 wrote:

    >>>Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    >>>has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    >>>something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    >>>searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    >>>when i want it!
    >>>Thanks a lot for your help!

    >> Abuse report filed with .

    > Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

    Traffic report for Lost Angeles:

    http://www.sigalert.com/map.asp?Region=Greater Los Angeles

    :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 27, 2005
  10. sender29

    WormWood Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Paul Sheldon wrote:

    >>> Abuse report filed with .

    >> Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

    > Traffic report for Lost Angeles:
    >
    > http://www.sigalert.com/map.asp?Region=Greater Los Angeles
    >
    > :)

    Nice place for a picnic, no insects .... :))

    WormWood, Apr 27, 2005
  11. WormWood wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

    >> Traffic report for Lost Angeles:

    >> http://www.sigalert.com/map.asp?Region=Greater Los Angeles

    >> :)

    > Nice place for a picnic, no insects .... :))

    And it's *dry* heat.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 27, 2005
  12. sender29

    John Holmes Guest

    John asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Why do you tell me, you stupid ****?

    --
    Your mother was a dim-witted blancmange who drew all her self-esteem from
    vodka in the gutter.

    John Holmes, Apr 27, 2005
  13. sender29

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 26 Apr 2005 09:13:54 -0700, (sender29) wrote:

    >Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    >has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    >something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    >searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    >when i want it!
    >Thanks a lot for your help!

    First you should use I where you use i.
    Then learn how to remove spyware.

    Barry

    Barry OGrady, Apr 27, 2005
  14. sender29

    Mehmet Celer Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > Paul Sheldon wrote:
    >
    >> sender29 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    >>> has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    >>> something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    >>> searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    >>> when i want it!
    >>> Thanks a lot for your help!

    >> Abuse report filed with .

    > Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

    You are the fucking moron

    Mehmet Celer, Apr 27, 2005
  15. Mehmet Celer wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Paul Sheldon wrote:

    >>> Abuse report filed with .

    >> Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

    > You are the fucking moron

    That's what everybody says. But you can't believe everything you read.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2005
  16. sender29

    Alice Guest

    (sender29) wrote in news:f38d4c47.0504260813.78926a86
    @posting.google.com:

    > Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
    > has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
    > something using Google! And I cannot remove it :( It steals Google's
    > searchers :( And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
    > when i want it!
    > Thanks a lot for your help!

    NEWB - that's what you get for using shitty IE. go to spywareinfo.com and
    ask for help.

    Alice, Jun 3, 2005