    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    nope i failed...... the american system is too hard!
    unholy, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    you guys suck, i got that on my first try
    Gez, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    ChristinaAlexia

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    I'm not from the USA so I wouldn't know any of those.
    ChristinaAlexia, Oct 23, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    jack.williams

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Chesterton, Staffordshire.

    I failed miserably! And I was cheating with an Atlas!!
    jack.williams, Nov 18, 2006