    I need to start some where, so if you could tell me or
    what web site to look on so I can move up in my job I
    would be truley thankful.......

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Guest

    Brian Guest

    <> wrote
    > hi, just need some help on:-
    >
    > -how to set up a cisco firewall
    >
    > -how to set up a VPN between firewalls
    >
    > -a list on what all the commends in firewall

    You could start with the user manual? Cisco's support web site is actually
    pretty good as well. There is a newsgroup comp.dcom.sys.cisco, but I would
    recommend reading up on things before you go there.

    Brian, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Guest

    Simon Geary Guest

    These books are a great reference.
    http://www.ciscopress.com/catalog/index.asp?st={CCF7818A-AC7E-4010-B604-D9B5BDCB53CA}&session_id={A53AFE95-7538-4BEA-B387-55DCAC6262E1}

    You might be interested in Cisco's CCSP certification.

    Simon Geary, Jan 22, 2004
  4. >You might be interested in Cisco's CCSP certification.

    In ten years time.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004