  1. Guest

    you know,,,the noire-ish, weegee type shots.

    , Oct 28, 2006

  2. Per :
    >you know,,,the noire-ish, weegee type shots.

    I get them all the time. Don't *want* them... but I get them... -)

    Seriously... just turn your ISO up as high as it will go and keep the aperture
    as small as you can.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Oct 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    reason i ask, is i thought ultimately, a digital camera is a pixel at
    it's basest level, if you see what i mean.

    (PeteCresswell) wrote:

    > Seriously... just turn your ISO up as high as it will go and keep the aperture
    > as small as you can.
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    , Oct 28, 2006
  4. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > you know,,,the noire-ish, weegee type shots.

    Sure you can. Try the filter options.

    Stewy, Oct 28, 2006
  5. Bill Hilton Guest

    > wrote:
    >
    > you know,,,the noire-ish, weegee type shots.

    Rather than jacking up the ISO and picking up noise (the digital
    equivalent of grain, but different in some ways) I'd add the grainy
    look with Photoshop ... you have more control that way, I personally
    feel ... YMMV

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Oct 28, 2006
  6. Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill Hilton wrote:

    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > you know,,,the noire-ish, weegee type shots.

    > Rather than jacking up the ISO and picking up noise (the digital
    > equivalent of grain, but different in some ways) I'd add the grainy
    > look with Photoshop ... you have more control that way, I personally
    > feel ... YMMV

    Yeah, I'd second that
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Oct 28, 2006
  7. wrote:
    > you know,,,the noire-ish, weegee type shots.

    Easily, but "noise" or "grain" is not considered fashionable these days
    (at least judging by many comments here).

    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 28, 2006