    there a way I can force that search to start on demand? Run something
    with an argument?

    Thanks. Al in Md.

    Big_Al, Sep 23, 2008

  2. Hi
    Wireless network work as a combination between the Computer and the outside
    source Wireless. When the computer Hibernate the Wireless does Not work and
    disconnect. You can try to set the Wireless so that just your Router is in
    the preferred Connection and check that it is to connect Auto.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 23, 2008