Can you edit Guest Book please?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Trent SC Guest

    Trent SC, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Log into the guestbook's administration area:
    http://imean.com/guestbook/login.html

    I kinda like those entries. You should leave them in there. They are
    well founded.

    --
    Your proctologist called, they found your head.

    PuddleNuts, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Plato Guest

    PuddleNuts wrote:

    > I kinda like those entries. You should leave them in there. They are
    > well founded.

    With the colors he used I'd just delete the whole book and start over.

    Plato, Apr 8, 2004