    Dfrosty1 Guest

    can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can boot
    from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks
    Dfrosty1, May 29, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...

    http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
    --
    Puss in boots
    "Meeoowch"
    Puss in boots, May 29, 2006

  3. Dfrosty1

    Gordon Guest

    "Dfrosty1" <> wrote in message
    > can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can boot
    > from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks

    Why would you want to do that?
    Gordon, May 29, 2006
  4. Dfrosty1

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Gordon spewed forth:
    > "Dfrosty1" <> wrote in message
    >> can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can
    >> boot from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks
    >>

    > Why would you want to do that?

    So it can scramble the order of the files to make the drive go nuts trying
    to load it's normal OS?

    --
    I always finish what I sta
    Toolman Tim, May 29, 2006
  5. Dfrosty1

    Guest

    "Dfrosty1" <> wrote:

    |>can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can boot
    |>from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks

    LiveCD will http://www.knoppix.org/ plus you can network while it's
    being done :)

    --