    I heard that there is a new multi-level sales organization that sells
    SD9s and SD10s from Sigma. If you sell 3 cameras, you get yours for
    free.

    William Wallace, Jan 23, 2004

  2. William Wallace

    Tom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:40103C92.25389.67ABCE2@localhost...
    > Any good deals out there?

    Yeah. You press the shutter and it alienates all your friends and
    relatives..

    Tom

    Tom, Jan 23, 2004

  3. William Wallace

    Michael Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in news:RAcQb.106114
    $sv6.506721@attbi_s52:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Any good deals out there?
    >>

    > Yeah. You press the shutter and it alienates all your friends and
    > relatives..
    >
    > Tom

    Good one.

    Michael, Jan 23, 2004
  4. William Wallace

    Dallas Guest

    the_fovemeiste said:

    > Any good deals out there?

    It's where Tony Polson gets all his equipment, filters too.

    --
    Dallas
    There are only two types of music: Rock and Roll.

    Dallas, Jan 24, 2004
  5. William Wallace

    Mike Guest

    "Dallas" <> wrote in message
    > the_fovemeiste said:
    >
    > > Any good deals out there?

    > It's where Tony Polson gets all his equipment, filters too.
    >
    > --
    > Dallas
    > There are only two types of music: Rock and Roll.
    > Drop pants for email

    Lenses by Tupperware?

    Mike, Jan 24, 2004
  6. William Wallace

    T. P. Guest

    wrote:

    >Can you buy cameras from Amway?

    You can buy most things from Amway.

    But this begs the question: Why do you want to?

    Are you an Amway agent?

    T. P., Jan 24, 2004
  7. William Wallace

    Dallas Guest

    T. said:

    > wrote:
    >>
    >>Can you buy cameras from Amway?

    > You can buy most things from Amway.
    >
    > But this begs the question: Why do you want to?
    >
    > Are you an Amway agent?

    See. He's already getting pissed because you are stepping on his turf!

    Dallas, Jan 25, 2004