    Thaqalain Guest

    My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
    for an all out war!

    Thaqalain, Feb 4, 2006

  2. "Thaqalain" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
    > for an all out war!

    First, don't hide behind "we." The answer to your question is "yes."
    Freedom speech is absolute in a free society.

    Atlas Shrugged, Feb 4, 2006

  3. Thaqalain

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    Thaqalain <> wrote:

    > My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
    > for an all out war!

    Your question makes no sense; even less figuring in the nonsense
    subject line.

    Are you asking "are insults protected under the concept of freedom of
    expression?"
    Are you asking "can anyone be insulted?" or "can people who are *for*
    freedom of expression claim to be insulted?"

    I have no idea why war comes up at all. What kind of war do you mean?
    Between what sides of what?
    How do 'technocrats and professionals' make any difference in this
    subject at all? What does freedom of expression have to do with
    employment or expertise in some technical field?

    Mitch, Feb 5, 2006