    Thanks In Advance !!!

    Regards,
    Prashant

    Prashant, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Prashant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I would suggest them to resist
    >atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.

    Suggest noted and sent to /dev/null.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Prashant

    billyw Guest

    fabulous idea!!!

    why don't you get the ball rolling with some informative and insightful
    pointers..

    I await your scintillating reply with baited breath...

    billyw, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Prashant wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
    > saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
    > some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
    > if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
    > looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
    > something informative , I would suggest them to resist
    > atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.
    >
    > Thanks In Advance !!!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Prashant

    That is off-topic for this forum. Please preceed such posts with "OT:" in
    the future.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    --
    Fris "crap poster" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 30, 2003
  5. Ewwwww!
    Get that worm off your tongue!!

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 30, 2003
  6. Prashant

    Consultant Guest

    you're right! i do believe your post will make the difference. from this
    point forward there will be no witty posts, no belittlement, no more
    tomfoolery and certainly, no more foul language. thank you for your insight
    and helping us to see the error of our ways.

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003
  7. Prashant

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too......

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 30, 2003
  8. Prashant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Prashant, he came to my house and kicked my sister's Dog.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  9. Prashant

    JaR Guest

    "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All,

    Why hi there!

    > I was going through the discussions forums >here and what I

    You are to be commended for your efforts.

    > saw here was some guys just trying to pass >their time and

    Lazy ne'er do well buggers!

    > some time posting "crap"

    *Gasp* In a public forum?

    >as well. It would be really good
    > if we utilise this site for the guys who are >really
    > looking for some good useful info.

    F'knay!

    > IF one cannot post
    > something informative ,

    LIke your posts.

    >I would suggest them to resist
    > atleast form posting un-relevent Information >as well.

    Resolved! There now, don't we all feel better for having that sorted?

    > Thanks In Advance !!!

    No, no! Thank you!

    JaR
    MCNGP#..................wait for it!.........42

    JaR, Dec 30, 2003
  10. Prashant

    JaR Guest

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too......

    Tsk! You are obviously not in the spirit of the thing.

    JaR, Dec 30, 2003
  11. Prashant

    JaR Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > Prashant, he came to my house and kicked my sister's Dog.

    That is a whimsical and totally irrelevant statement! Please confine
    yourself to more professional behaviour.

    IOW, You try to confuse!

    JaR, Dec 30, 2003
  12. Prashant

    Brian Guest

    "Prashant" <> wrote
    > I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
    > saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
    > some time posting "crap" as well.

    Right, stop that! Its silly! I'm warning this newsgroup not to get silly
    again.

    Brian, Dec 31, 2003