    registry?
    And if yes, how would I change the reciprocal client port as well?

    Thanks
    Jack B. Pollack, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:36:50 -0400, Jack B. Pollack wrote:

    >For port forwarding purposes:
    >
    >Can the standard VPN server listening port (1723) be changed in the
    >registry?

    You can't find out max num of clients and you want to mess with the
    registry, oh well.

    Why? Why not and if you want, and have permissions and can't find it in
    the VPN server configuration.

    >And if yes, how would I change the reciprocal client port as well?

    Depends on the client.

    You have really thought this through haven't you?

    >Thanks

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    > On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:36:50 -0400, Jack B. Pollack wrote:
    >
    >>For port forwarding purposes:
    >>
    >>Can the standard VPN server listening port (1723) be changed in the
    >>registry?

    > You can't find out max num of clients and you want to mess with the
    > registry, oh well.
    >
    > Why? Why not and if you want, and have permissions and can't find it in
    > the VPN server configuration.
    >
    >>And if yes, how would I change the reciprocal client port as well?

    > Depends on the client.
    >
    > You have really thought this through haven't you?

    <VBG>
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 26, 2007