    Sorry for my ignorance.

    TIA

    Mr.M
    Mr.Muppster, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Mr.Muppster

    Jono Guest

    "Mr.Muppster" <garystacey_THE@OBVIOUS_talk21.com> wrote in message
    news:Lfyuf.82972$...
    > Sorry for bothering all again.
    >
    > Just looked at the voipstunt web page as directed from this newsgroup.
    >
    > My boss is on a skype connection (username not number).

    Tell him about voipstunt

    > If I get voipstunt account via either PC or Ethernet ATA can I call him or
    > not?

    If he gets a Skypein number. Skype is a closed system. You could also
    consider that proper VoIP applications, ATAs included, can dial an IP
    address. So with an approprate piece of software, or an ATA at his end, you
    could call him directly.

    > Am I also right that video calling will not work for PC to PC calls?

    Using what? I use video with MSN Messenger, have I read somewhere that Skype
    also does it now?

    > Would it be possible to run skype & voipstunt side by side?

    Yes

    > Sorry for my ignorance.

    We were all there at some point. (still are for many things)
    Jono, Jan 3, 2006