    norm Guest

    Can Thunderbird download just email headers as on Pegasus mail?

    Thanks

    norm, Nov 19, 2005

  2. norm wrote:
    > Can Thunderbird download just email headers as on Pegasus mail?
    >

    > Thanks

    Since I am running 1.5RC1, I can't speak to 1.0.7, but in the version I
    have, Tools>>Account Settings>>(account)>>Server Settings

    Check the box for Fetch headers only.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 20, 2005

  3. norm

    Doug G Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > norm wrote:
    >> Can Thunderbird download just email headers as on Pegasus mail?
    >>

    >> Thanks

    > Since I am running 1.5RC1, I can't speak to 1.0.7, but in the version I
    > have, Tools>>Account Settings>>(account)>>Server Settings
    >
    > Check the box for Fetch headers only.
    >
    > Lee

    Thunderbird 1.0.7 has a "Fetch headers only" check box in Server Settings.

    Doug G, Nov 20, 2005
  4. norm

    norm Guest

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 03:46:00 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >norm wrote:
    >> Can Thunderbird download just email headers as on Pegasus mail?
    >>

    >> Thanks

    >Since I am running 1.5RC1, I can't speak to 1.0.7, but in the version I
    >have, Tools>>Account Settings>>(account)>>Server Settings
    >
    >Check the box for Fetch headers only.
    >
    >Lee

    Thanks for replies

    norm, Nov 20, 2005