    I have an AOpen FM56 PX Voice modem if you care.

    Thanks a lot,
    Brad
    Bradley Burton, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Bradley Burton

    bearman Guest

    I'm using Rapid Comm Voice and it has a provision for using the modem
    speaker or the sound card.

    Can you tell me what kind of software you're using because I'm thinking of
    changing programs.

    Bearman

    "Bradley Burton" <> wrote in message
    > I'm using computer telephone software with my computer and was wondering

    if
    > there was a way to get the calls to play over my speakers. In other

    words,

    bearman, Apr 22, 2004

  3. I'm using Advanced Phone Recorder. Here's the site: http://www.concelsys.com

    Bradley Burton, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Bradley Burton

    bearman Guest

    I tried using APR but no luck. Good luck.

    bearman, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Bradley Burton

    Jerry G. Guest

    To start with, you need a voice modem. Then you need the proper software.
    The voice modem will have audio input and output connections on it for the
    sound. These can then be connected to your sound card, or be connected to an
    external audio device.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG