    Windows XP with SP2
    Outlook express 6

    TIA
    martin, Nov 30, 2005

  2. martin

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:45:50 +0000, martin wrote:

    > Wonder if anyone can help please.
    > Whenever i try to print an email in outlook express i get the following
    > message.
    > An error has occurred in the script on this page
    > Line: 1344
    > Char: 1
    > Error: Unexpected error
    > Code: 0
    >
    > Do you want to continue running scripts on this page
    >
    > YES/NO
    > Whichever i click it still won`t print.
    > Windows XP with SP2
    > Outlook express 6
    >
    > TIA

    A quick copy and paste of the last line of your error into Google produced
    this URL among many others:

    http://forums.devshed.com/archive/t-133545
    Meat Plow, Nov 30, 2005

  3. martin

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:45:50 GMT, martin wrote:

    >Wonder if anyone can help please.

    Possibly lots, including yourself.

    >Whenever i try to print an email in outlook express i get the following
    >message.
    >An error has occurred in the script on this page
    >Line: 1344
    >Char: 1
    >Error: Unexpected error
    >Code: 0

    www.google.com
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,400 English pages for
    res://c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    .. (0.43 seconds)

    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...//c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    8 results for res :// c :indowsystem32hdoclc.dll/ preview .dlg
    or shorter
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?G3D912E3C

    For MS products
    You Searched: All Products
    For: preview.dlg

    In:
    English Knowledge Base (KB)
    All of Microsoft.com
    • Search Help
    Search Results
    Results 1-10

    >Do you want to continue running scripts on this page
    >
    >YES/NO
    >Whichever i click it still won`t print.
    >Windows XP with SP2
    >Outlook express 6

    Me
    why?, Nov 30, 2005
  4. martin

    martin Guest

    > On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:45:50 GMT, martin wrote:
    >
    >>Wonder if anyone can help please.

    > Possibly lots, including yourself.
    >
    >>Whenever i try to print an email in outlook express i get the following
    >>message.
    >>An error has occurred in the script on this page
    >>Line: 1344
    >>Char: 1
    >>Error: Unexpected error
    >>Code: 0

    > www.google.com
    > Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,400 English pages for
    > res://c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    > . (0.43 seconds)
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...//c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    > 8 results for res :// c :indowsystem32hdoclc.dll/ preview .dlg
    > or shorter
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?G3D912E3C
    >
    > For MS products
    > You Searched: All Products
    > For: preview.dlg
    >
    > In:
    > English Knowledge Base (KB)
    > All of Microsoft.com
    > . Search Help
    > Search Results
    > Results 1-10
    >

    >>Do you want to continue running scripts on this page
    >>
    >>YES/NO
    >>Whichever i click it still won`t print.
    >>Windows XP with SP2
    >>Outlook express 6