    I know that this should work with my 1997 laptop. Thanks to who ever can
    find the driver!

    ....mfat

    Mfatoldsun, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Mfatoldsun

    Todd Howard Guest

    www.driverguide.com
    User: drivers
    Pass: all
    Good Luck in your search...
    TH
    "Mfatoldsun" <> wrote in message
    news:IZcYb.36819$...
    > Hey fellas, it`s me again. I returned my Linksys wireless B notebook card
    > due to the fact that I need 64 MB of ram to use the card on my old IBM
    > thinkpad. (it has 40MB) anyhow a buddy gave me this LAN card (dsl) so I

    can

    Todd Howard, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Mfatoldsun

    Thor Guest

    Pretty obscure make. I wasn't able to find any site with drivers. Ingram
    Micro seems to be the one that pops up most in search engines when you query
    on Sysgear Technology. Ingram is an importer/distributer so it may be some
    offbrand company that only works through companies like Ingram to distribute
    and support it's products.

    Thor, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Mfatoldsun

    Mfatoldsun Guest

    << Ingram is an importer/distributer so it may be some
    > offbrand company that only works through companies like Ingram to

    distribute
    > and support it's products>>

    Thor,
    thanks. What driver should I download for that? ....Ingram LAN card??
    Thanks. DriverGuide.com didn`t even mention SysGear Technology. Thanks for
    the info!

    ....mfat

    Mfatoldsun, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Mfatoldsun

    Thor Guest

    I don't know. Perhaps you should contact them to be sure.

    Thor, Feb 17, 2004
  6. Mfatoldsun

    Mfatoldsun Guest

    ok man. Thanks. .......I really need to buy a new laptop!!!!! .........I
    also have an IBM CL57SX from 1992. The very first laptop. Only can hold
    Windows 3.1 ....I took me 9 months to track down a modem. The thing still
    works, but can only go to certain web pages, send/receive e-mail, and only
    can use AOL ins. messenger 3.0, but it does work but SSSSOOO
    SSSSLLLOOWWW!!!!!!!! is it worth anything?? Brand new it was $6,000 can you
    believe that!!!!

    ....mfat

    ....mfat

    Mfatoldsun, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Mfatoldsun

    Thor Guest

    > ok man. Thanks. .......I really need to buy a new laptop!!!!! .........I
    > also have an IBM CL57SX from 1992. The very first laptop. Only can hold
    > Windows 3.1 ....I took me 9 months to track down a modem. The thing still
    > works, but can only go to certain web pages, send/receive e-mail, and only
    > can use AOL ins. messenger 3.0, but it does work but SSSSOOO
    > SSSSLLLOOWWW!!!!!!!! is it worth anything?? Brand new it was $6,000 can

    you
    > believe that!!!!

    It's worth it's weight in.........plastic. :)

    Thor, Feb 18, 2004
  8. Mfatoldsun

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 17 Feb 2004, Thor wrote:

    > "Mfatoldsun" <> wrote in message
    >> ok man. Thanks. .......I really need to buy a new laptop!!!!!
    >> .........I also have an IBM CL57SX from 1992. The very first laptop.
    >> Only can hold Windows 3.1 ....I took me 9 months to track down a
    >> modem. The thing still works, but can only go to certain web pages,
    >> send/receive e-mail, and only can use AOL ins. messenger 3.0, but it
    >> does work but SSSSOOO SSSSLLLOOWWW!!!!!!!! is it worth anything??
    >> Brand new it was $6,000 can

    > you
    >> believe that!!!!

    > It's worth it's weight in.........plastic. :)

    Keep a hold of it. At some point, maybe even now, it'll be worth
    something to a collector. Commodore pets, 64's and even Amigas are
    becoming collectors items.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"

    Alex Devlin, Feb 18, 2004
  9. Mfatoldsun

    Mfatoldsun Guest

    I will keep it. Thanks! It is quite rare. I still like it reguardless how
    SLOW it is.

    ....mfat

    Mfatoldsun, Feb 18, 2004
  10. Mfatoldsun

    Michael-NC Guest

    > ok man. Thanks. .......I really need to buy a new laptop!!!!! .........I
    > also have an IBM CL57SX from 1992. The very first laptop. Only can hold
    > Windows 3.1 ....I took me 9 months to track down a modem. The thing still
    > works, but can only go to certain web pages, send/receive e-mail, and only
    > can use AOL ins. messenger 3.0, but it does work but SSSSOOO
    > SSSSLLLOOWWW!!!!!!!! is it worth anything?? Brand new it was $6,000 can

    you
    > believe that!!!!
    >

    > ...mfat

    Yeah I believe it, I threw a 4,500.00 286 lapper in the dumpster over 5
    years ago. Good riddance, even though it still ran.

    Michael-NC, Feb 19, 2004