  1. rsegoly

    rsegoly Guest

    Good online photography course for night photography.
    rsegoly, Nov 12, 2006

  2. rsegoly

    Guest

    rsegoly wrote:
    > Good online photography course for night photography.

    Quick tip for it. When taking photos of "Christmas houses" just
    brace digicam - and I mean either dSLR or prosumer - across car window
    sill and let it take photo with fill flash. Then photoshop
    appropriately when you get home. Works fine.

    , Nov 12, 2006

  3. rsegoly

    DHB Guest

    On 11 Nov 2006 20:04:59 -0800, "rsegoly" <>
    wrote:

    >Good online photography course for night photography.

    Don't know if I would call these a course, but you may find some good
    basic information here to get you started:

    http://www.schoolofphotography.com/night/night.html#int

    http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/d60-night.shtml

    Good luck, they are a start.

    Respectfully, DHB

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
    DHB, Nov 12, 2006