    What am I doing wrong?
    Software? Anything?

    thanks.
    Bob Brown INC., Jun 30, 2007

  2. Bob Brown INC.

    Carl Navarro Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:13:25 -0400, Bob Brown INC.
    <> wrote:

    >This is the correct NG right???
    >
    >I'm using Yahoo's Voice to make/receive phone calls. I would like to
    >'record' each conversation I have.
    >
    >I do have the permission of the other people to record these
    >conversations in case you were curious.
    >
    >I've searched Google for a long time, seem to find the same programs
    >but none of them work right.

    Which programs?

    >I am ABLE to record MY voice during the conversation but the other
    >person's voice doesn't record?
    >
    >What am I doing wrong?
    >Can someone point me in the right direction?
    >Software? Anything?

    You decided to use VOIP. You're the one who wants to record the
    calls. Keep looking at Yahoo Voice Recorder and try them all. Then,
    you become the expert at Yahoo Voice and when someone else asks you
    can share your research.

    In order to get an answer, yuo have to find someone who uses Yahoo
    Voice, and who has recorded VOIP calls, and who reads this NG. I'd
    try a different forum, perhaps one frequented by Yahoo users.

    Carl Navarro

    Carl Navarro, Jun 30, 2007