    I will be glad to pay you for a copy as I need this for my "Profiler" collection

    Please leave e-mail address so I can get in touch with you

    Thanks

    Film Buff, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Film Buff

    Guest

    Try tape trading group

    , Dec 10, 2004

  3. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    I am NOT into Tape, you twit!.

    This was the missing episode from the Season 1 DVD release of "Profiler"

    and I am trying to locate someone who recorded it so I can complete my DVD collection

    THAT IS THE TROUBLE WITH THIS NEWSGROUP!!!

    You ask for help and all people on this group seem to want to do is to put someone down

    and not help them and make them fell soory they even asked for help

    Film Buff, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Film Buff

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Film Buff wrote:
    > On 9 Dec 2004 18:42:54 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >> Try tape trading group

    > I am NOT into Tape, you twit!.
    >
    > This was the missing episode from the Season 1 DVD release of
    > "Profiler"
    >
    > and I am trying to locate someone who recorded it so I can complete
    > my DVD collection
    >
    > THAT IS THE TROUBLE WITH THIS NEWSGROUP!!!
    >
    > You ask for help and all people on this group seem to want to do is
    > to put someone down
    >
    > and not help them and make them fell soory they even asked for help

    Whoa, cowboy! I think he was actually giving you some genuine advice. When
    this episode aired, tape was the most common format - chances are good you
    might find a copy in a tape trading group, which you could then convert to
    DVD, or you might even find someone who already did the conversion. No need
    to fly off the handle, that's for sure.

    Mike Kohary, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Film Buff

    Biz Guest

    You could always rent the dvd..

    Biz, Dec 10, 2004
  6. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    As I stated, due to a music rights issue, this episode was NOT, I Repeat NOT included in the

    Season 1 "Profiler" box set. The only way to get this episode is to record it off TV

    and as I missed it on Monday on Court TV - I was hoping someone recorded it.

    This is the only episode missing from all 4 seasons.

    Film Buff, Dec 10, 2004
  7. On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:26:11 -0600, Film Buff <>
    wrote:

    >As I stated, due to a music rights issue, this episode was NOT, I Repeat NOT included in the
    >
    >Season 1 "Profiler" box set. The only way to get this episode is to record it off TV
    >
    >and as I missed it on Monday on Court TV - I was hoping someone recorded it.
    >
    >This is the only episode missing from all 4 seasons.

    Kelvinyang gave you 100% correct advice and you insulted him. There
    is in fact a newsgroup called "alt.video.tape-trading" which is a
    forum for video of ALL formats. The group was founded over 15 years
    ago when tape was the only recordable home video medium, and continued
    to be active as VCDs and DVD-rs came along.

    "Profilers" is in fact traded in a.v.t-t.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Dec 10, 2004
  8. Film Buff

    jayembee Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote:

    > MY wife was in the hospital earlier this week and I missed Monday's episode of
    >
    > "Profiler" on Court TV - "I'll Be Watching You"
    >
    > Did anyone record this on DVD+R or DVD-R?
    >
    > I will be glad to pay you for a copy as I need this for my "Profiler" collection
    >
    > Please leave e-mail address so I can get in touch with you

    Can your player handle SVCDs? If so contact me at the address in the
    message header (leaving out the "nospam").

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Dec 13, 2004