Can someone give me some computer help?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by zeek, Dec 11, 2006.

  1. zeek

    zeek Guest

    Pleas note: My Outlook Express 6 is not sending email but is
    receiving. Hence, I am posting to this news group thru Google.com.

    After 3 months of waiting, scrounging up cash, talking about it and
    day dreaming, I finally got my custom built computer. However I got
    problems right off the bat. Whenever I try to send email I get "The
    message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's
    e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was
    ''. Subject '', Account: 'pop.netzero.com',
    Server: 'smtp.netzero.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450
    smtp02.lax.untd.com Authentication required', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
    No, Server Error: 450, Error Number: 0x800CCC78" I'm not even sure
    what that means.

    The "local area connection" icon that lets you know if you are
    connoted or not suggests I am not, but here I am.

    Some web sites I can not visit, for example kazza.com. Or even a
    bulletin board that I was going to post for help on I receive "Internet
    Explorer cannot display the webpage" I get the same message when I
    visit a site with ads, instead of the ads I seethe message.

    Would someone please help me out here. If you'd rather email me pvtly
    I can return your email thru yahoo's web
    `. .
    Thanks,
    Russ
    Orlando
    zeek, Dec 11, 2006

  2. zeek

    Patrick Q Guest

    Yeah, I've made most of my money off of Kazaa this year.... cleaning up the
    computers of parents with teens!!!

    Also, with Net Zero, sometimes it gets picky that you need to install all of
    it from the Net Zero installation disks... Like I said, it gets picky.

    Take Care -- don' t hit the Kazaa too much!!

    Pat

    Patrick Q, Dec 12, 2006

  3. zeek

    JohnO Guest

    > Some web sites I can not visit, for example kazza.com. Or even a
    > bulletin board that I was going to post for help on I receive "Internet
    > Explorer cannot display the webpage" I get the same message when I
    > visit a site with ads, instead of the ads I seethe message.

    I'll join the chorus...you build a new PC and go straight to Kazaa?
    Man, that's crazy! :) At least you couldn't get in, so that's good.

    That's one site I tell all my friends to keep their kids away from for
    the reasons the other guys mentioned. Yeah, I'm an old guy.

    -John O
    JohnO, Dec 12, 2006