    Migel Guest

    Can anyone can suggest me the last minute study material for the paper
    70-290???

    Migel, Mar 5, 2006

  2. "Migel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone can suggest me the last minute study material for the paper
    > 70-290???

    Last minute? Nobody looks for last minute study material in this field.
    There are NO last minute study materials in this field! You're looking for
    a fcukin' Br@indump aren't you, cheating a$$fsuker! If that's what you're
    doing, you're in the wrong field. Information Technology is NOT for you.
    You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team", because you
    are not going to find "last minute" study material in here.

    If you truly want to LEARN the 70-290, then get yourself a good MS Press
    Book, setup a nice little test network in your home, and pick up alot of
    munchies.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --This has been you Captain speaking, you are now free to move about the

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 5, 2006

  3. Migel

    Lasher Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:eXw25xHQGHA.5400
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team"

    Um....they don't count suicide bombers as "taking one for the team"
    anymore....

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 6, 2006

  4. >> You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team"

    > Um....they don't count suicide bombers as "taking one for the team"
    > anymore....

    D@mn, when did they change the protocols? My copy still says "Latest
    release, June 1967". Plz to be helping with protocols??

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Guess the song: Helter Skelter in a summer swelter. The birds flew off

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006
  5. sure,
    take deep breth

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 6, 2006
  6. "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Migel" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone can suggest me the last minute study material for the paper
    >> 70-290???
    >>

    > Last minute? Nobody looks for last minute study material in this field.
    > There are NO last minute study materials in this field! You're looking
    > for a fcukin' Br@indump aren't you, cheating a$$fsuker! If that's what
    > you're doing, you're in the wrong field. Information Technology is NOT
    > for you. You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team",
    > because you are not going to find "last minute" study material in here.

    Laxatives.

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006

  7. >
    > Laxatives.

    Hmmmmm.......yessssss
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006